- Τετάρτη, 24 Μαΐου. 2023 |
The book will be available on the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform after its publishing at the end of October 2016
- Output Title: OVERCOMING THE RISKS OF EARLY SCHOOL LEAVERS AND IMPROVING BASIC SKILLS
- Output Type: Methodology/guidelines
- Output Description: A Methodology book consisted of the guidelines of overcoming the risks of early school leavers and improving the basic skills of those students. The study has been done by teachers from all the partners schools. The book will be pressed and will be put into the library of the school and if possible (if sponsors can be found ) the book will be pressed in more copies and delivered to parents and community.
- Language: English
- Media: Book
Definition of "the early school leaving" and its causes. The role of Erasmus+ strategic partnership project "Let's stop violence at school through at, sports and literature". A brief information about the schools in this project.
Three anonymous questionnaires (Q1, Q2, Q3) was given to the students, parents and teachers of the participants schools, in order to find out the existing situation with bullying in Portugal, Greece, Turkey and Lithuania. All the countries made their own analyses which presented in this chapter with their conclusions.
- The anonymous questionnaire applied to the students (Q1)
- The anonymous questionnaire applied to the parents (Q2)
- The anonymous questionnaire applied to the teachers (Q3)
Plans of activities for bullying prevention in the four participating schools. Activities from the project in the two "Learning, teaching and training activities" that held in Athens and Vila Pouca d'Aguiar.